Shenandoah Crossing: Wish You Were Here

I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pics from this weekend. It was a whirlwind of eating, napping on the deck in the sunshine, Twister, and tetherball. (Yep, tetherball. It's amazing, you should try it sometime.) Also, we drank at least 7 bottles of wine. And I won't tell you how much beer, because you'll judge me.

I may have taken this picture from a moving convertible with my point-and-shoot camera. Our cabin was in an area off to the right, and the lake is down at the bottom of this hill. These pastures just sprawl through the middle of the property--the only way I can describe the overall effect is "majestic."
Mr. Luz's ripe blueberry pancakes, awaiting real maple syrup and whipped cream. My favorite picture of the weekend. The ripe blueberries stained our paper plates in some interesting swipes and spots. S, ever the artist, wanted to capture our impromptu "paintings" with her camera (look for more pictures later!) I want to blow one up and hang it in our kitchen. StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

  1. Pancake pictures from a relaxing weekend are waiting for you! I just need your email. Also a bacon picture, but it doesn't seem like you need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I also want some pancake pictures. They were so lovely.

    ReplyDelete