Annual Pop-Culture Reference Straight Ahead

Yes, I love pop culture....I fell in love in law school because I didn't want to be challenged by non-law school things like music, literature, and TV. And it's just soooo easy and cozy that I've had a hard time getting back into any sort of media with actual educational value. Lucky for you, dear readers, I've avoided making pop culture references on the blog until today. It's Halloween, and in DC that means everything is about dead stuff, bats, politics, and pop culture until November 1st. So I feel justified in saying:

1. Kevin's total dominance on Top Chef reinforces I've been saying all along...never underestimate the power or pork fat.



2. This Halloween is going to be the best yet. I'm going as Poison Ivy from the Batman comic books/movies/animated series. Mr. Luz is going as Lady Gaga at the MTV Video Music Awards, and I'm making a double batch of BBQ pulled pork. All is right with the world.
StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. I hope you take pictures of you both in costume and put them on the blog. Lady Gaga is kind of whacky, isn't she? Thanks for your very nice comment on my Thomas Keller roast chicken. I have been having a few crappy, crabby days, so seeing your comment cheered me up, along with seeing your blog name, which also makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete